Adopt a JSR
This program is intended to encourage JUG members, individuals and other organizations to get involved in Java Specification Requests (JSRs).
JSRs cover all aspects of the Java ecosystem such as the new Date and Time API that came into Java 8, the existing JavaEE 7 APIS and the upcoming JavaEE 8 APIs for the cloud and more!
Adopt JSR 367 (Java API for JSON-Binding, JSON-B)
JUG UA has started in January 2015 to adopt JSR 367 (Java API for JSON-Binding, JSON-B).
More details about JSR 367:
- JSON Binding API specification
- Original Java Specification Request (JSR 367)
- main JSON-B repository – git://java.net/jsonb-spec~git
JUG UA repositories:
- implementation and tests – https://github.com/sirotae/jsonb-spec-ua-adopt.git
- spec proposals – https://github.com/olegts/jsonb-spec.git
Materials from JUG UA meeting dedicated to Java API for JSON Binding (JSR 367):
- SpringBootDataRest Example – https://github.com/olegts/
- Jsonb-spec-ua-adopt Examples – https://github.com/sirotae/
jsonb-spec-ua-adopt/tree/ master/examples/src/test/java/ jug/ua/meetup